The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc and it also organizes Public Sector Exam Training for students who are interested to join Government Sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programmes for final year students.
|Name||Designation||Contact Information Cell no. & Email||Photo / CV|
|Dr Raghavendra Bhat
|Co-Coordinator, Placement Cell||8956610988
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guest speakers viz. senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- To organize on-campus off-campus interviews for final year students and internship (training) for students with industries and reputed institutes.
- To maintain regular interaction with industry through Seminars- workshops, Guest Lectures and Conferences etc.
Webinar on carrier counselling and competitive Exam