Power and Duties
- The section mainly deals with organizing the meetings of Adhoc Board of Studies (Adhayan mandalas), Faculty meetings (Sankayas) and Academic Council (Vidvat Parishad ) meetings
- The work includes compiling the agendas received from various Directorates, Board of Deans, departments, sections etc along with their appropriate annexes and preparing agendas for each Board of Studies. Also, the Action Taken Report (ATR) of the previous meetings is put forth before the Boards for their information.
- Similarly, the Faculty meetings are arranged after the Boards.
- The Academic Council meetings are organized by the section. At least 2 meetings are conducted in a year. It includes preparing agenda, minutes and then forwarding them to the concerned section for necessary action.
- The appointments of Adhoc Board of Studies.
- The process of correspondence for Academic Audit of University departments is carried out by the section. The reports obtained by them are forwarded to the Board and Planning section for further process.
- All other work related to meetings and syllabus of various courses.