Niyojana Vikasa Mandal (Board of Planning and Development)
Power and Duties
- To conduct the academic development programmes, including post-graduate teaching, research and extension programmes and collaborative programmes of the University.
- To conduct Academic Audit of University department, recognised Institutes, post-gradute centre, research centres and affiliated colleges.
- Responsible for ensuring that the decisions of the Board for long-terms and Short-terms development plans of the university and its affiliated college in their academic programmes are duly processed and implemented through relecant authorities bodies committees and officers.
- The external funding agencies for genetating funds for the collaborative and development programmes for the university and monitor their proper utilisation.
- Board of Planning and Development Department initiated for Sanskrit Research Programmes for the Students, Teachers and Non teaching staffs.
- Updated the perspective plan for the new academic year.
- Under university act 33/1997 clause 62(4) and Government of Maharashtra Higher and Techincal Education Department vide G.R. No. 2017/(229/17) mashi-4 Dt. 12/10/2017 University forward the new college, programmes prashala, pathasala proposal.
- Submitting an annual report on the progress, achieved in different development and collaborative programmes to the Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor.